Monday, June 11, 2012

My first post!!!

My first blog! Yay me!

So what should I write about? I mean, these blog things are just so incredibly important, right? Everyone is writing one... So should I tackle world affairs? Poverty in America? Feed the Children? Politics? Crime? Just so many things....

Nahhh..... Those things are too serious, I should leave them for Fox and CNN.

What else is there? What's important in my life?

My kids? Yeah, but who wants another kid blog...

Cars! Oh yeah, that sounds fun.... but again, just too many out there.

Toys and fun? Nope.

Well, maybe I could make something about all three!? Yeah, something about important topics like children playing with their toys in cars! That's gotta be unique, no one could possibly be writing about that. Could they?

No comments:

Post a Comment